Haiku LMS - A Great Partner for GAFE
Our school piloted Haiku Learning Management System last year and every teacher who used it was immediately impressed and able to easily create an online classroom using it. Using Google Apps for Education, Haiku is an easy add-on from the marketplace. It has a great sync tool with GAFE so there is no user management other than teachers adding students to their classes. The best part is that teacher can create their own classes - they don't depend on an admin to do it. It is one of the most user friendly products I have ever used in K12 education. The company is by far the nicest, most helpful, friendliest, responsive, honest people I have ever worked with as well.
What is Haiku?
Start with a visit to the Haiku Site - http://www.haikulearning.com/
- Click on the What is Haiku video in the top right hand corner.
- Check out the Homework Annotator Annotating Homework online has never been easier -
GREAT for MATH & SCIENCE!
- Read what industry critic, Heather Johnson has to say - she summarizes Haiku LMS
quite well... her review is posted on the Education Technology Blog
- Take it to the classroom! Haiku vs. Sakai vs. Moodle vs. Blackboard 9: an LMS review
- Google Docs Integration with Haiku LMS
- This Haiku Blog will keep you informed and provide links to more great resources...
Post a Comment